Friday, August 01, 2008

we're officially ON THE CLOCK!

Ty's first day of work at his new unit is today. Yippee! The countdown can now begin! I know it's never a good thing to wish time away, so I'm not going to do that. But I am going to hope that it flies by ... rapidly. How's that for rationalization?

And to close the whole circle of my Twilight synchronicity journey, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that Breaking Dawn will be in my happy little hands tomorrow! When I first heard several months ago when the release date of Breaking Dawn was (exactly one day after Ty's arrival in Forks/La Push), I attributed it once again to that weird, crazy, meant-to-be energy that has surrounded me since we received his orders to Quillayute River, and I began reading my favorite series ever. I'm not losing my marbles ... only continuously trying to get through this whole wild ride with some understanding of why it's happening -- with faith and hope.

As my sister says, there's no such thing as a coincidence!

No comments: