Sunday, January 30, 2011

with egypt in mind and heart

Some items from Etsy.

Prayers for freedom and well being to the people of the Egypt.



Egyptian Aqua Crackle Heart Pendant from earthenwood

Cairo Spoon Ring from undeadmushroom12

Blue Agate Egyptian Ring from arosha

A Beautiful Thing Egyptian Proverb Typography Print from lisabarbero

Egyptian Rose Cashmere Lotion from bodyspell

Egyptian Spice Market Print from illuminatedluna

Egyptian Musk Shea Butter and Olive Oil Bar Soap from DeepSouthSoap

2 comments:

Beverly said...

In Qatar one of the few things that kept me sane was always existent smiles from the countless Egyptian men & women I met in Doha. It's interesting--Qatar is filled with immigrants (only 20% of the country is comprised of Qatari people)--from Oman, Iran, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Lebanon, etc. Far and away, it was the Egyptians who didn't make me want to punch someone. A very gracious and educated people.

I love the items you posted.

Unknown said...

Egyptiqn Musk is the oil I have used for many years, It goes with any outfit you may be wearing and on any occasion. The fragrance lasts all day and you will be asked what is that fragrance you are wearing from many people. I just love it.

Welcome to my blog at: http://blog.soliditytrade.com/