Monday, May 28, 2012

{ it's never too early for halloween }


Lighted Witch Hats
Whimsical Witch Hats
I've frequently shared my love for all things fall ... and all things Halloween. I've also written about y passion for RAZ decorations. Their Christmas ornaments and decor are divine, but I think I love their Halloween stuff the best. Trendy Tree (Pence Christmas Tree Farm) has the best RAZ inventory I've been able to find -- and their customer service is awesome.

So each year when the new inventory is available, I get a little giddy on the inside.


Halloween Ball Spray



Lighted Skeleton Heads on a Stick
Yes, it's almost June. Yes, summer is just beginning. But a girl can still dream of fall leaves, crisp nights, pumpkins, apple cider donuts, ghosties and goblins, no?

Here are some of my favorites from the 2012 RAZ Halloween collection. Now, please don't go and buy out all the cute stuff, y'all, ok?

Witch Legs


Whimsical Black & Silver Striped Cats

No comments: