Tuesday, June 02, 2009

not on the team, but maybe a cheerleader ....


OK. I'm as Team Edward as they come.

But if Jacob Black (aka Taylor Lautner) keeps looking like this (according to People, that is indeed the plan), my inner cougar may have to make an occasional appearance or two. Meow.
As the anticipation for the Twilight sequel New Moon and future follow-ups get bigger and bigger, so does Taylor Lautner, who'll be putting on even more bulk for the third film Eclipse.

"Jacob's character is continually growing throughout the series," Lautner told PEOPLE at the MTV Movie Awards Sunday night, "so I got about eight weeks off before I go back again for Eclipse and I'm going to be hitting the gym."

Wow. Our little Jacob is growing up.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Well said. The other thing is that when he smiles, it's like sunshine... perfect Jake to me. :)