Wednesday, June 24, 2009

my big fat forks summer


For the past year or so, I've periodically written about Forks, Washington ... in many different capacities. It's rather of an enigma-town for me: it's the place that "took" my husband to serve away from us for a while, yet also the place that started my love affair for all things Twilight. But for the next six weeks, Forks will simply be the place where Aidan and I will spend our summer vacation.

I've been horrible about packing because, to be honest, I've been putting off breaking out our sweats and jackets again. But, despite the cold and rain (perfect vampire weather, BTW), it should be quite an adventure.

I have no idea what the next several weeks have in store for us, but it should be memorable. Maybe I'll experience a few things that will be blog-worthy. ;)

No comments: