The Weekend Dish: 3/25/2017
1 hour ago
(Here's one of the best reasons for living in Houston. We've launched Black Iguana Frozen Ritas in the greater Houston area.)
- Black Iguana Frozen Ritas are READY-TO-DRINK.
- We've just made your life much simpler. Put away that blender. No more crushed ice, limes, beverage glasses. And no more messy countertops!
- Black Iguana is premixed with 100% Blue Agave wine -- imported from Jalisco, Mexico
- Each Black Iguana Frozen Rita is individually packaged in a 187 ml pouch.
- Freeze until slushy or enjoy on-the-rocks.
- Drink straight from the pouch or pour into a beverage glass.
Nose of grass and passionfruit. Great acidity that carries the fruit well. Tangy and fresh with a mouthful of tart pink grapefruit. A wonderful experience and a great value. -KS, tasted October '08
This wine just keeps getting better. It is as unmistakably New Zealand as ever, but with much more poise and balance than ever before. Apricots, grapefruit, cut grass, and juniper berries. Grapey and gulpy. -BH, April 2009