Tuesday, November 16, 2010

a handmade thanksgiving

As much as I love a good "girly girl" trinket or purchase, there's a certain female gene that I'm apparently missing -- the desire to spend hours on end shopping.

I'm not a fan of crowds, malls, or schlepping myself all over God's green Earth in search of a bargain. I'd much rather pass the hours with family or friends, sipping a cocktail, nibbling on some good cheese, and admiring a purchase made via a much easier fashion -- online shopping -- my preferred and usual method of bargain-hunting.

Enter Etsy.com.

Every occasion or holiday is a new reason to search for one-of-a-kind goodies, and Thanksgiving is the latest opportunity.

Some of my favorite Etsy finds this turkey season ....












wrap bracelet from RowdyWear ; bloomers from Bella Claire Baby ;
edible sugar leaves from Andie's Specialty Sweets ; scarf from ZuZu's World ; knit hat from BeaCreative










No comments: