Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mike's Pomegranate Lemonade


YUMMY!

I'm not a big bottled, fru-fru drink/wine cooler kind of person, but sometimes after a day in the sun, when I've got that super thirst thing working, I get a craving for something other than beer or wine, but not super loaded with liquor. Know what I mean?

Enter Mike's Hard Lemonade Co., specifically, Mike's Pomegranate Lemonade. Really good! And at only 98 calories a pop (no fat), you don't have to feel too guilty about throwing back a few. Here's how Mike's website describes it:
Mike’s signature hard lemonade combines with juicy pomegranate, and subtle notes of berry, cherry, cranberry for a refreshing blend perfect for any social occasion.

I've been on a big pomegranate juice kick recently, so this was a fun find. It's a great summertime beverage ... oh, and the Cranberry Lemonade rocks too. I was pleasantly surprised! That's my official Spring Break discovery for 2009, I guess. ;)

No comments: