- 1 box rigatoni (16-oz box), or pasta of choice
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined (frozen works well)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Cook pasta according to package directions (al dente).
Meanwhile, prepare shrimp.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant (about one minute), being careful not to burn.
Add shrimp, rosemary and pepper flakes. Cook, stirring until shrimp is just pink, or warmed through, about three minutes. Reduce heat to low.
Add lemon juice and cream. Cook until warm. Add grated parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve shrimp sauce over warm pasta and garnish with lemon slice and Parmigiano curls.