Sunday, February 05, 2012

{ super bowl sunday }

It's been a while since I baked cookies. After Ty got home in late November, I pretty much took the month of December off -- I was cookied-out, and focused more on family time.

Recent festivites at Aidan's school provided motiviation to jump back into the cookie world. Friday was the 100th Day of School Celebration, as well a Patriots Fan Day for Aidan and his classmates. I went back and forth between which occasion to focus on for the cookie subject matter, so I left the decision up to Aidan. Of course, he chose Patriots cookies.

I can't for the day when I get to make Super Bowl cookies for my Houston Texans. But until that time comes, the next best thing was helping Aidan and his New England pals celebrate the Patriots in the big game.







No comments: