Thursday, May 22, 2008

I got a new toy!


No, not THAT kind of toy.


I got a new phone! It's race car cool, but it's the first time in my whole life where I sorta feel like technology has passed me by -- I haven't yet figure out how to navigate my way around all the bells and whistles. And I'm talking about the BASIC navigation (like scrolling!).


My super swell friend B informed me that today's "gen X/Y/Z (?)-ers" now use their thumbs instead of index fingers for scrolling on a touch-screen. So maybe that's my problem. Regardless, I think it's somewhat sad that I now own a phone that I can't even maneuver, as designed. But I'm looking forward to playing with it!


It's the little things in life, right? Like a sexy new phone.

1 comment:

Becky said...

It *is* super sexy, just like you, E! I love it! It took me awhile to get used to mine - yours will come with time! :)