Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm free

School is out for the summer!

It was harder than usual for me to say goodbye to my kids this year. I had the best class -- my favorite in 12 years of teaching, actually. I loved those little crazies. Anyway, I had a few lumps in my throat at the end of the day, which is unusual for me. But like I told the kiddos, I don't like goodbyes, so I refuse to say them.


So now the entire summer is in front of me, and I'm sure going to try and make the most of this one. I WILL start scrapbooking, even if it kills me. I want to [TRY] and get into some sort of shape (besides round). And most of all, I want to make the most of my family time -- both as a mommy and as a wife. It's extra special this summer since we're facing so many changes and challenges. But I absolutely refuse to mope around and let my emotions get the best of me!


So. It is with the best of intentions, that I begin summer 2008. Ahhhh. Can't wait.

No comments: