- Less than a mile from the house is that beacon of American gluttony. That oh, so marvelous place that serves our desire to have everything all in one place (aka ... laziness) -- Costco! I don't know what I did before Costco. Really. I can't remember ... it's all a blur.
There are so many reasons to regularly head down Bunker Hill to Costco ... let me count the ways:
- Their GAS PRICES! Need I say more?
- As part of my ongoing summer project (scrapping), I just ordered over 300 pictures for development. They were ready for pick-up an hour later, for less than $30! Costco will also mail them out to you for FREE, if you so desire. Can't beat that with a stick!
- Their wine section is top-notch. Our local Costco has a super-knowledgable and friendly sommelier who is always willing to lend a helpful opinion or suggestion. Three bottles of La Crema chardonnay for $29.99?! C'mon! That's a steal!
- Fruit. Always fresh. Always yummy. I especially love their raspberries, blueberries and limes. You can get a ton for very little money.
- It*se*bit*se panties by French Dressing -- they're awesome! And no creeping up! :)
- Books, books and more books.
- Scrapbooking paper (who knew?!)
- Gorgeous flowers
- Spinach salad with poppyseed dressing
- Fresh feta-stuffed filet migon
- Tortilla-crusted tilapia
- And my personal FAVORITE -- their huge wedge of parmigiano reggiano. You seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY can't beat the price anywhere. We always have a big chunk in the refrigerator for cooking, or just nibbling on with some wine in the evenings before dinner. Amazing.
Considering Homeschooling Son for Kindergarten
13 hours ago