Friday, June 20, 2008

dual-blogging

I'm taking an online class this summer for staff development credit at work that requires me to create a blog and sort of chronicle my learing on it as I go.

So I created the blog, but it's not a fun "ME" blog. It's more of an academic type of thing. Regardless, it's time-consuming and requires regular posting. I've been working on it over the past few days, so it's kept me from having much creative energy left-over to blog on my "ME" blog (this one!).

Anyway, I was sort of dreading the whole project, but I'm actually learing some stuff! Imagine that! One of the tools I explored today was mashups ... specifically, Mosaic Maker on bighugelabs.com. If you've never played around with it, and if you're a picture junkie (like I am), I highly recommend checking it out! I'm attaching the project I made today -- obviously, the theme is Big A. It was fun.

No comments: