Thursday, June 12, 2008

my baby isn't a baby anymore


** Nostalgic post warning **


Last summer, Aidan was just learning how to walk, and wobbling all over the place! This summer, he's climing up and over everything (and has suffered more than one bruise as a result), playing with trucks, pointing out all the diggers and dumptrucks that we pass in the car, and basically, becoming a TOTAL BOY. He's not a little baby anymore.


Yesterday afternoon he was "lounging" on a chair outside, and it made me smile to look at him. I snapped a few pics of my big boy. Thought I'd share it today.


And special, heart-felt prayers to the four families who lost their sons when a tornado hit a Boy Scout Camp in Iowa late last night. I can't even imagine the pain they must be suffering.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Is he "gameboying"??? Or gaming on your cell?

What a cute pic!