Friday, August 13, 2010

christmas in august

Anyone who knows me or has ever read my blog is likely aware of the fact that I ADORE Mexican tin ornaments. If I could find a way to display them all year, I would. But at Christmas time -- look out. My gaudy tin trees are a force to be reckoned with! And they make me inordinately happy.

Which is why I was positively giddy to receive a care package from Texas today ... hot off the press from San Antonio. By the way, if you're looking for tin ornaments, San Antonio is the place to be. It's a feast for the senses, actually.

My lovely aunt and cousin found some especially special ornaments and sent them up my way.

I cherish unexpected surprises sent from the heart. So, so great.

Muchas gracias, Aunt V and R! I love you both very much.

No comments: