Wednesday, April 23, 2008

God bless Starbucks

If they served breakfast tacos, I'd be in some serious trouble.

I realize that a huge chunk of the population is down on Starbucks. I've heard all about the corporate greed and big business angle of how they do things. And yes, they've made it increasingly difficult for the little indpendent coffee houses (which I'd support, by the way, if one was located around my neck of the woods). But simply put, there are some mornings when I just don't think I'd be able to make it without that steamy morning cup of survival.


Ahhh, sweet java. Make mine a grande, no fat, no whip mocha, please.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am completely addicted to Starbucks coffee. My favorite drink is Venti Caramel Macchiato, non-fat, extra hot, but I don't get that very often b/c it's 4 points on WW. 4 points for a drink? Yikes! However, I LOVE their coffee... I have tried nearly every flavor over the past few years, and I do have some favorites. And I completely don't care about the corporate greed, yada yada... Starbucks makes amazing coffee, and provides a "local coffee house" feel w/ their employees, and all-around I wouldn't exist right now if not for Starbucks. Yum, Yum, Yum.